- benjithebrave likes this
- h2omasta likes this
- cyndario likes this
- lion-for-a-mouth reblogged this from rainbowsrillusions
- ikillpeople-inmyhead reblogged this from rainbowsrillusions
- mortallyfoolish reblogged this from rainbowsrillusions
- mortallyfoolish said: So if I decided instead of being an actress I wanted to be a lawyer I shouldn’t go by my stage name anymore? Because that would be unfair? It’s hard to be taken seriously as a lawyer when you starred in a two bit horror movie once.
- rainbowsrillusions posted this
[Sasha Grey] recently made headlines when she was chastised for “promoting child literacy” by reading to kids in an elementary school. She went on talk shows to do damage control by stating that she’s now an “ex-porn star,” and that she shouldn’t be stigmatized just because the children she read to might Google her name and find that she starred in “No Swallowing Allowed 13.” You know what? I agree. Porn stars shouldn’t be stigmatized, because pretty much everyone looks at porn. But when you go out of your way to distance yourself from your past by telling everyone that you’re now a legitimate actress and an “artist,” guess what? You can’t keep using your porn name and notoriety to land speaking engagements, acting gigs or signings. Want to be thought of as a legitimate actress? Fine, then don’t keep calling yourself Sasha Grey. You’re no longer Sasha. You’re Marina Hantzis from Sacramento.
— Maddox, on Sasha Grey. He reasons for hating her are mostly my own. Read the rest of his article here.